1. Download Workspot Client
Use one of the following links to download the Workspot Client application onto your iOS, Android, Windows or Mac device.
2. Launch Workspot for the first time
– Launch Workspot Client from your phone, tablet, PC or Mac
– Enter your corporate email address
– Workspot will send an email to your corporate email address
3. Activate Access
– Go to your corporate email and look for an email titled “Your Workspot account is ready” from “email@example.com”.
– Enter the four digit activation code into the Workspot app.
– Click “Activate”.
4. Set your Passcode
– You will be prompted to “Please choose a lock screen passcode”. This is a passcode you choose. Choose a passcode you can remember.
– You will be prompted to “Verify your lock screen passcode”. Please enter the same code. If you make a mistake, the app will prompt you to choose the passcode again.
– You are now in Workspot and in a quick tutorial.
– Swipe right to left to advance through the tutorial.
– Swipe left to right to go back and review any items.
– On the last page, click “Get Started” and you will enter your workspace.
5. Use Workspot
– You are now in Workspot and ready to securely access all your corporate apps and data.
Note: You will need the lock screen passcode you created to launch Workspot each time.